• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 20 Toy Hammers

L0g1c

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4309-4807-0205
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (13) +
So I happened to come across an island with toy hammers! Taking the opportunity, I spent every last medal. So after giving some to random island passerby (and keeping some for my characters obviously) I still have 20 left!

10kIGB or 2TBT (willing to negotiate) :lemon:

Edit: matt changed his mind, so I still have 13 available!

Last edited:
I'll buy them all for 1 million

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please add friend code 2595 4440 4648
Thanks

Last edited:
I was going to ask for one for 10k IGB but it’s okay if it’s sold out now :)

Happy for Jess to buy one
19 for 950k then

Ok! I'll friend you both and open my gate.
Edit: Gates open!

Last edited:
Cheers david

Oh thank you ^-^

Jess I've sent you a friend request on bell tree because your profile says you have no friends

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shaun please remember it's not the friend code in left sidebar it's the one I posted above

Jess I've sent you a friend request on bell tree because your profile says you have no friends

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shaun please remember it's not the friend code in left sidebar it's the one I posted above

Oops, ok wait a sec.
Edit: Open again!

Last edited:
Excuse me Shaun have you managed to add my friend code yet? I'm getting worried it hasn't registered properly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apologies I thought I was collecting. Can I collecf?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind my gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I'm coming open up

Um, hmm... You're both registered and online, from my view. Maybe I accidently opened for bfs? I was sure I specified all friends... Anyways, trying again!

Apologies I feel we need some clarity here.
I will visit your town

Oh, you thought I was coming to your town?

Last edited:
Come to your town, pick up 19 hammers, drop the bells, then leave, whilst leaving an advertisement on your town bulletin board

Last edited:
Thank you for confirming, will you be joining us or has Shawn already delivered to you?

I'll be joining, I haven't got mine yet :) I haven't seen the town listed at the train station yet.

Yes. Ok. Understood. Anyway, my gates been open for a few minutes now.

Back