• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 20 Toy Hammers

Hey there! Can I get 3 toy hammers for 50k igb? Sorry, I'm a bit short on tbt but I'll give you some extra igb. Also, can you deliver? I'm not available right now, but I'll post later or send you a message in a few hours when I am ready (currently at school).

3 Toy Hammers is 30k IGB (its either not both). I have work today, but I should be online 8pm-9pm PST. (I'll PM you if I'm ready earlier).

Oh, sorry, i checked my visitor messages before I checked this thread! Alright, I'll be available at 8pm pst and open me gates. Hope to see ya then!

I am interested in purchasing one for 10,000 IGB if you still have any left!! <3 My FC is 4571 2797 6034 | Town: Boba | Mayor: Matcha

vicutie and Aali I've friended you both and am ready to trade. Let me know when you're ready and I'll open my gate.

EDIT: Sorry, I can't wait any longer, I have work tomorrow.

Last edited:
I sent you a PM awhile back regarding the hammers. Did you receive it? I'm still interested in two for IGBs.

Yes, I received it. I thought I responded... guess not. There are still plenty left. Too many. I'm pretty desperate to get these off my plaza tbh.

Yes, I received it. I thought I responded... guess not. There are still plenty left. Too many. I'm pretty desperate to get these off my plaza tbh.
That's fine. Send me another PM when you are available to trade.

Last edited:
Back