• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 2017 cake!

sizzi

♥ A tough act to follow ♥
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (108) +
I have one extra 2017 cake so if anyone wants it, please make an offer in TBT below! If not I'll probably just keep it or gift it to a friend, but I know some people here want them... If interested please put your offer, fc and town name below~

Thanks and Happy New Year's eve eve ;)

Hey! um, i don't know how much they usually go for, but i'm in need of 2 right now, so how does, like 25tbt sound?

Hey! um, i don't know how much they usually go for, but i'm in need of 2 right now, so how does, like 25tbt sound?

I was hoping for a bit more (35-50ish) but if I don't get any higher offers soon I'll message you to arrange drop off

I have one, pm me if interested <3 [I'm so sorry I don't mean to post on your thread like that; or sound rude]

Last edited:
Back