• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 2024 fair lotv + viridis mushroom lamp, 2023 swamp potion, 2022 butterfly wand + pearlescent crystal, ruby + emerald birthstones. [t] aurora sky

Hello, I was wondering if I could date-trade your Christmas Candy? The one you have has the perfect date for a lineup I have planned! If not, that's totally okay. ^^"
If you're accepting the offer, mine is dated at December 22nd, 2020 (10:30 PM).

Hi! I’d like to buy the birthstone please :3 I’ll send tbt once you confirm. Would love a message that matches the month or colour.
(it’s late for me rn so might only be able to check back in tomorrow)

edit: tbt sent! ^^

Last edited:
Hi! I’d like to buy the birthstone please :3 I’ll send tbt once you confirm. Would love a message that matches the month or colour.
(it’s late for me rn so might only be able to check back in tomorrow)

edit: tbt sent! ^^

sorry for the wait!! i sent over the birthstone ;u; let me know if i've spelt anything wrong in the message and i'll fix it up for thou 😌
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I was wondering if I could date-trade your Christmas Candy? The one you have has the perfect date for a lineup I have planned! If not, that's totally okay. ^^"
If you're accepting the offer, mine is dated at December 22nd, 2020 (10:30 PM).

hey, sure thing!! would you like a message on the christmas candy?

Back