Buying LF 2020 green star fragment. selling rad (X2) + fresh heart balloons

Hey how much tbt are you offering for someone to purchase you a butterfly glow wand

hello, honestly not sure yet. i'm rethinking about purchasing one at the moment in the event that i can't afford a purple flower glow wand with throwback tickets. i was thinking 30-40TBT per ticket since iirc that was about the rate of mission tokens last year during summer camp. let me know what you think pricing-wise!

hello, honestly not sure yet. i'm rethinking about purchasing one at the moment in the event that i can't afford a purple flower glow wand with throwback tickets. i was thinking 30-40TBT per ticket since iirc that was about the rate of mission tokens last year during summer camp. let me know what you think pricing-wise!
Il be honest, im never good with prices, if you would feel better seeing others selling prices and go from there?

Or maybe 40per ticket i honestly never good with tbt currency🙈

Il be honest, im never good with prices, if you would feel better seeing others selling prices and go from there?

Or maybe 40per ticket i honestly never good with tbt currency🙈

that would work, i'll send you a DM when i'm ready for you to purchase the wand :]

Hey there! I can get you an unpurchased green star fragment if you're still looking for one. I'd be down to trade it for your blue star fragment.

i'd like to do the star fragment trade, will send you a DM when i'm ready for you to purchase the green star fragment :3

Back