Mother's Day Carnation
ๆฃฎ
Mother's Day Carnation
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (186) +
Hello!

I'm selling 24 regular tickets :) ๐ŸŽŸ ๐ŸŽŸ

Looking for tbt, feel free to make an offer!

Last edited:
How much TBT would you be looking for roughly? ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m interested but Iโ€™m not sure how much they usually sell for ahaha

Hi! I'd love to buy the Glam Balloon, I can offer all the tbt in my sidebar :) I can also look into selling a few other bits and bobs if that's not enough, I'm not really sure what these go for!

Iโ€™d like to buy 6 throwback tickets I think, calculating what I need ๐Ÿ˜‚ idk what the exchange rate is so forgive me, does 200 TBT sound about right? Let me know ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi! I'd love to buy the Glam Balloon, I can offer all the tbt in my sidebar :) I can also look into selling a few other bits and bobs if that's not enough, I'm not really sure what these go for!
Hi! Yes ofc! Does 750 tbt sound fair to you? :)

Iโ€™d like to buy 6 throwback tickets I think, calculating what I need ๐Ÿ˜‚ idk what the exchange rate is so forgive me, does 200 TBT sound about right? Let me know ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hello!
Sorry, I'd like to sell the full 12 tickets, since the leftover 6 tickets wont be in very high demand :)

400 sounds good! I'll have to wait untill i get all my entries accepted, but what would you want me to buy with it?
Oh my mistake is it not possible to transfer tickets ๐Ÿ˜ญ I wanted one of the butterflies which Iโ€™ll come close to and just needed some extra tickets to get over the line ahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ if thatโ€™s not possible sorry for the stress, I didnโ€™t actually check beforehand ๐Ÿ˜…

Oh my mistake is it not possible to transfer tickets ๐Ÿ˜ญ I wanted one of the butterflies which Iโ€™ll come close to and just needed some extra tickets to get over the line ahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ if thatโ€™s not possible sorry for the stress, I didnโ€™t actually check beforehand ๐Ÿ˜…
No worries!

hi airy! Iโ€™d love to purchase 12 tickets if theyโ€™re still available c:
Yes they are! Ill have to wait until all my entries are accepted but I can reserve them ofc :)

Back