• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 26 Hybrid Lot for 10 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi I'm selling and trading my extra hybrids for hybrids I need. For some reason some hybrids just don't grow as well as others. Please post what you'd like and what you're offering below. Thanks!

Please post what you'd like below and how much you're offering. I'll accept the flowers I need, IGB & TBT. Thanks!

I'm selling all the hybrids below for 10 TBT. Thanks!

Hybrids I Have
Black Cosmos x 6
Pink Cosmos x 2
Orange Cosmos x 4
Orange Lilies x 5
Blue Pansies x 3
Blue Violets x 3
Gold Roses x 3

Last edited:
I can get you everything but purple pansies, for your gold roses and a couple black cosmos :)

Last edited:
I can get you everything but purple pansies, for your gold roses and a couple black cosmos :)

Wow! That would be fantastic! I'd be happy to give you all the gold roses & all of the black cosmos. Thank you so much!

I'm good, thank you :)
I'll add you, lay the flowers near the station and open gates in a bit :)

That's very kind of you! If I can ever do anything for you - sigs, fruit, Katie help - just let me know. Which town should I look for? Thank you so much! :)

I can get you 4 purple pansies, 3 red carnations, 3 pink tulips, and 1 black rose for 2 purple roses and 8 blue pansies 'v'
(And one Jacob's ladder maybe?)

Last edited:
I can get you 4 purple pansies, 3 red carnations, 3 pink tulips, and 1 black rose for 2 purple roses and 8 blue pansies 'v'
(And one Jacob's ladder maybe?)

That sound good to me! (You can absolutely have a Jacob's Ladder.) I'll add your FC now so I don't forget. Please PM or VM me when you're available. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thank you!

I have x3 white carnations I could trade for x3 blue pansies. Sound good?

That sounds good but I was just getting ready to hop off of here for dinner. Would you mind trading later tonight or tomorrow?

That sounds good but I was just getting ready to hop off of here for dinner. Would you mind trading later tonight or tomorrow?

Yeah, I could do the trade later on. It's still early afternoon for me so I have plenty of time. Send me a PM when you're ready to trade :)

hi! please may i have 3 orange cosmos, 4 blue pansies and 3 blue violets?

is 14 tbt okay? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back