• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 26 Hybrid Lot for 10 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! please may i have 3 orange cosmos, 4 blue pansies and 3 blue violets?

is 14 tbt okay? c:

Hi! Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I had hopped off for a bit. 14 TBT is perfect. I have someone in my town right now so I can't add your FC yet but I'll add it as soon as I can & VM you. Would you prefer to pick up or have me deliver? Thank you!

Hi! Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I had hopped off for a bit. 14 TBT is perfect. I have someone in my town right now so I can't add your FC yet but I'll add it as soon as I can & VM you. Would you prefer to pick up or have me deliver? Thank you!

sorry, but i need to go to sleep! i’ll be free tomorrow in the morning ish. my time zone is gmt, if not the morning then the late afternoon - as i have school lol. i will add your FC tomorrow, i’d prefer for them to be delivered please!

sorry, but i need to go to sleep! i’ll be free tomorrow in the morning ish. my time zone is gmt, if not the morning then the late afternoon - as i have school lol. i will add your FC tomorrow, i’d prefer for them to be delivered please!

Ah, sorry about that. I'm in EST so hopefully we can meet up tomorrow morning. I'll put your flowers aside for you today & add your FC when I can. Thank you!

Hi there!

I would love to take you Pink Roses (8), Gold Roses (5) and Black Tulips (3) off your hands. How does 20 tbt sound? Please let me know :) If so, I won't be able to trade until later tonight around 9 EST, possibly a little earlier than that too.

Hi there!

I would love to take you Pink Roses (8), Gold Roses (5) and Black Tulips (3) off your hands. How does 20 tbt sound? Please let me know :) If so, I won't be able to trade until later tonight around 9 EST, possibly a little earlier than that too.

Hi! 20 TBT sounds just fine. Let me add your FC and gather the flowers. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you!

Hi! 20 TBT sounds just fine. Let me add your FC and gather the flowers. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you!

How about you come visit me later :) is the time okay for you though? 9pm, but most likely earlier than that. I am at work, but I have a work dinner to attend so I just want to make sure I am not holding you up at all.

Also, would you like payment now or after the trade?

How about you come visit me later :) is the time okay for you though? 9pm, but most likely earlier than that. I am at work, but I have a work dinner to attend so I just want to make sure I am not holding you up at all.

Also, would you like payment now or after the trade?

9 PM works great! I'm in EST also so that will give me time to help with dinner & get back into the game. I'll probably be on here before 9 so we might even catch each other earlier. I'd be happy to bring the flowers to you. Payment afterwards is fine. I'll see you later! Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I meant to mention that turnips are selling for 511 a piece in my Re-tail so if you have any let me know and after I bring the flowers to you you can come by and sell them. No tip or anything needed. Thanks!

delivery would be lovely! uwu and if we decide on the other order, could you bring that too, please? c: thank you so much <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back