• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

3 Months in, Share your hours logged!

Admiral Squidlipz

Legendary Cosplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3446-3545-9405
We are fast approaching 3 months of the release, so I of all my switch friends, have the most hours logged going into the 3rd month the game has been out. Share here how many hour logged you have in ACNH!
Play Activity 6 202020.jpg

415 hours. I could have more if I didn't feel exhausted by terraforming lol.

300+ hours, I hadn't played much than the beginning because I'm starting to feel burnout.

560, looking forward to being done with my landscaping and getting different hobbies. 😅

400 something. I want to say it is around 420-430ish? Maybe 450 on the high end. I know it will be going up because I think I finally found a way for my map to be terraformed with how I want it to be including cliffs behind my resident services. So now I have to do it.

I'm starting to go back to my other games and not play as long sessions with ACNH. Which is fairly normal. I'm starting to get back into Monster Hunter, so that will be a big time-sink for me since I do love it as much as I love ACNH.

Wow so an average of about 300 to 500 generally, I hang out a lot in Oaktown, my Glowing Blue Enchanted Forest, I help out my friend a LOT also, so I keep busy in the game and probably keep a pace of almost I got one friend with over 1000 hours and i am leading her by 20 hours so far.

270! i think it’s a lot, even compared to other people. i’m done terraforming, now to the quest of finding my star villagers!

We are fast approaching 3 months of the release, so I of all my switch friends, have the most hours logged going into the 3rd month the game has been out. Share here how many hour logged you have in ACNH!
View attachment 275126
Are those actual playtime hours or do you leave your game on while you do other things?

I have 600+ hours! I think I probably spent half of it AFK or island hopping haha. How do you have so many hours?!

295+ hours. Almost three times as much as I've ever played any Switch game before.

I'm at 560+ and that was spread out over three islands since I've reset twice since launch. I'd say probably 200+ sunk into my current island if I had to take a wild guess.

I haven't been playing as much lately due to real life and Xenoblade Chronicles DE coming out, but I still love this game and intend to keep playing for years to come. It's a great escape and has been great for my mental health right now!

Last I checked I was at 420 hours, but that number is probably 430 now. Maybe... a fifth? sixth? of that has probably been afk stuff, while letting people on my island and stuff.

I've got 415 and I thought it was certainly too much lol, now I feel better, I can keep on playing without remorse

Back