Leaf ✿ Girl
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
L E A F G I R L [IN]
AC: NL
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
[SUB]'Sup y'all?! Thanks for stopping by to read my 3rd ACNL blog entry. In my previous entry, at the very end, I introduced one of my side characters Jinleaƒ! So now y'all can see him in the comfort of his home:
[/SUB]
15etsih.png

[SUB]That's going to be his semi-permanent outfit (looking for better pants) and I'm probably going to keep his hair green and eye-color black. He's adorable, right? I like his house, too. I was going for a calm/nature theme to match the feel of his name. Below are some shots of him at the museum... [/SUB]

35l9lxi.png

[SUB]You can see in the background of the 2 shots that the tarantula and scorpion are battling it out...lol!
[/SUB]

4rvzu9.png

[SUB]This screenshot is a bit older than the screenshots above, as Jinleaƒ's eyes are no longer blue haha. But, I finally got Blanche in Florasea! *o* One of my dream villagers, yay! I guess it's luck from resetting a whole bunch. Perhaps in the next entry I can show y'all her home - it's rather pretty. c:
[/SUB]
24476uc.png

[SUB]Finally, here's my last side character, Tea☆Rose, chilling out in her lovely home. The dress she's wearing is designed by me. I've been told she's "super ugly and scary-looking," especially compared to Mayor Maelawni and Jinleaƒ, but I rather like her. I was inspired by the Yukes from the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series when I designed her look. However, I was told by someone she looks more like a Chocobo...lol. Either way, I really adore her! Y'all will definitely see more of her in my later entries.

Anyway, this blog entry was rather short, but I wanted to show y'all the cute screenshots I took. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope y'all will read my next entry! ♥
[/SUB]
~ Leaf Girl

Acnl_starfall;bt12375 said:
Congrats On getting Blanche I love when I get a dreamie. :D

Thank youuu! ♥
Yess! It always feels so accomplishing when I get a dream villager. xD
In retrospect, it's not really "hard-work" or anything...just lots of resetting lol. But it still feels good all the same. c:

Back