Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Blue Star Fragment
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (83) +
✿°•.Hello!!!.•°✿
now that we've all gotten at least most of our tickets (as well as hopes for the quiz) it come time to crack down, on how to use those tickets! Now, if anyone has any left to spare im looking to purchase or trade some art for some throwback tickets!!

you can see some examples of my art in my thread here, i haven't posted in a while but the last few posts are still pretty accurate. It would most likely be an experimental style commission based on the value of the collectible offered

Looking for:

>
493.jpg
an unpuchased 2024 Opalescent Crystal (36 Throwback Tickets!) (purchasing at 50tbt per ticket)
*unpurchased and would need to be purchased close to the end of fair

>
353.jpg
DT Yellow Star Fragment from June 2023 (Celebrating Diversity 2023)

Last edited:
Also offering art for a
554.jpg
Crescent moon egg from April 2023 <3
I have an April 2023 crescent moon egg if you're still looking for one! I just checked out your art thread and I love your style, so I'd be down for an art commission. Of course, I can wait if you're busy or have a backlog of commissions. ^^

I have an April 2023 crescent moon egg if you're still looking for one! I just checked out your art thread and I love your style, so I'd be down for an art commission. Of course, I can wait if you're busy or have a backlog of commissions. ^^
Yes! I am still looking for one :> That'd be great!! I can message you further about this in a while, I can try to find some better examples of what id have in mind or if you wanna trust the process of the random comm you can send over a ref 👍

Yes! I am still looking for one :> That'd be great!! I can message you further about this in a while, I can try to find some better examples of what id have in mind or if you wanna trust the process of the random comm you can send over a ref 👍
I'll send a reference over in a bit! Would you like me to send the egg over now?

Back