• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS XL/LL case?

Holiday

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Well I bought the AC:NL bundle but I know the new 3dsxl won't fit into my old case..
Does anyone know of any good xl cases?? :confused:
Thanks!

Inb4 the move

And depends, do you want a hard case or some type of protecting skin?

I bought this case a week ago and it works like a charm! It's really cheap, and fits my XL perfectly! All of the negative reviews are people with 3DS originals saying the case is too big, lol.

Thanks everyone! I'm actually looking for a case that can hold games too but I might be reconsidering now...I'll look at all of the sites you gave me. :)

What does this have to do with Animal Crossing New Leaf? I'm confused

I have a hello kitty bag/case that can hold a 3ds and 3ds xl plus a bunch of games. I bought it from GAME.

I have a few, I usually order clear plastic ones from eBay and customise them or use them over a vinyl decal, never had any scratching issues. I also have an aluminium case, lined with fuzzy fabric and no scratching either, but some people have reported a poor fit, mine is perfect though. I have a case similar to the Nintendo one posted by runekey but it's blue, I really love it and it does a fab job, I can fit the console in with a hard case on it too (overprotective....)

For the AC console, I'll be using a clear plastic case with a skin over the console to try to keep it clean. It'll be in and out of my handbag so anything that prevents white from getting dirt nearby will be a godsend!!

I bought some clear hard cases and I'm going to throw stickers on them!

Last edited:
Back