• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✿ #4

Maelawni

Leaf ✿ Girl
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
L E A F ✿ G I R L [IN]
AC: NL
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
[SUB]Yooo!! It's been awhile since I last posted! >o< I hope everyone has been well! Yesterday I started playing ACNL again for the first time in a long time. My villagers told me it's been like 6 months since I last played... 0_0; When I started up my game, I was VERY worried and concerned that at least one of my fave villagers has moved out since it's been such a long time. Luckily though, it was just Moe the cat that moved out. Here's the letter he wrote Mayor Maelawni about leaving:
[/SUB]
30rr2o9.png

[SUB]Pretty sad honestly! :c Moe was never really my favorite villager but I did like him - he was adorable. He'll definitely be missed. I can't lie though that I was a bit happy too because it means I now have more room for my dream villagers to move in (currently have 9 villagers after Moe left). Anyway, in my last entry I said my side character Tea&#9734;Rose will be making more of an appearance in my next entry (this one), so I played as her for a bit. I walked around town and talked to some villagers who said Nate was feeling sick, so... [/SUB]

30m7g4x.png

[SUB]She gave him some medicine! Sweet moment huh? :3 They're good friends! After that Tea&#9734;Rose went to the coffee shop to chill out.
[/SUB]

21evmkg.jpg

[SUB]I wish we could drink our coffee at this table and see our villagers drink their coffee here too. The seats are always empty and when you sit down you're kinda all alone, or you have your friends over and they're sitting with you, but no one's drinking coffee. Doesn't make any sense to me! >:0 Also, notice anything? Tea&#9734;Rose is balancing bubbles on her face! Hahaha. xD :'D After that fun time, it was getting late so I decided to place some tiles/patterns on the ground and take a shot of Tea&#9734;Rose and the moon.
[/SUB]
fn5mw4.png

[SUB]Sooo pretty, right? 8) I got the tile patterns from Sable's Machine @ Tumblr. That's not the complete work BTW, I still have more tiles to place down lol! It'll be tedious work for sure. ~_~ Well I guess that's all for today's entry. I'll try showing Blanche's house in one of the upcoming entries, I just need to catch her at home! Along with Lily and Genji like I said I would in the previous entries. It'll happen for sure yo! Anyhow, if you read all this, thanks a lot and it'd be awesome if you commented. Thank you so much. :D &#9829;
[/SUB]
~ Leaf &#10047; Girl

Back