• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I order an entire Cinnamoroll set please?

i'd like to buy both full sets for 20tbt each

Will this purchase would you like to visit one of the trailers? Also, I am swamped with homework and I should be ready tomorrow.

i dont need to visit or anything, just the 2 full sets :)
no problem. what time tomorrow?

for me any time between 4PM-3AM EST works :)

I should be available tomorrow evening sometime. :)

hey, sorry we missed each other. i managed to get the kiki and lala set tonight elsewhere but i would still like to trade 20tbt for the full cinnamoroll set when you get the chance. i'm still on at the same times as usual for me. but for now im gonna hop off the forums, so lemme know what time will work for you next time, so i know when to be online. hope to see you then :)

That was really unfortunate but something serious occurred. I will probably be ready tomorrow since this problem affects still affects me. :( Hopefully this isn't a problem.

i'm so sorry to hear something serious occured. i really hope things are okay for you now. i'm so sorry! i was offline this week but i managed to get the other set i needed. i'm really really sorry about what happened :( hope everything has settled now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back