• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction 48 hour auction: Jingle Furniture Set. (Low starting bid!)

verb1999

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (38) +
Out with the old, in with the new. I'm moving on from my Jingle set, and rather than store it, I would like to auction it off. I don't know if there's much a market for this set, so I figure starting the bids low is the only way to find out if anybody is interested. I've never held an auction before on the BellTreeForum, so this will be a good trial run for me. Though I am a veteran eBay user (see eBay questions thread over in Brewster's Cafe), so let's try this out here and see how it goes. And if it goes well, I might have a couple other sets to do the same with.

The auction winner will receive:

- Jingle wall
- Jingle carpet
- Jingle dresser
- Jingle wardrobe
- Jingle piano
- Jingle chair
- Jingle clock
- Jingle lamp
- Jingle bed
- Jingle TV
- Jingle shelves
- Jingle sofa
- Jingle table

bonus items
- big festive tree
- fireplace (goes perfect with this set, and great to put the stuffed stocking on top of)
- stuffed stocking
- snow globe
- holiday candle

I was able to fit all these items in my main floor/main room at the same time, and it actually looked really cool. One of my more favorite sets that I've had so far. If there are any questions, feel free to ask. Opening bid will be 1TBT. As I said, this is my first auction, I would welcome bidding increments of 1TBT but is that common? It doesn't seem like it, so let's say 1TBT up to 20, and after 20, please only bid in increments of 5TBT.

Auction will end on Tuesday Jan 10th at 11:59PM (central standard time in the U.S.)

Just over 18 hours to go! I just want to add quick that I'm not sure if I'll be on right at midnight when the auction ends. Being as it's my first auction especially, I want to be professional about it, so I'll at least try to be on and/or contact the winner hopefully not too long afterwards so we can set up a drop off or pick up within 24 hours. This is also probably pretty obvious, but I feel better at least putting in writing that each post is time stamped, so the winning bid will be the last, highest bid, at 11:59PM or before. If there are any bids at 12:00AM or after, they will be voided. And should there be 2 or more people bidding during the last minute, and each of them posts the same amount at the same time, sorry to the others, but the winner will be whichever one posts first to the thread.

Good luck to all!

Back