• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

6 People in Multiplayer?!

Wing

Resetti's Assistant
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
... A picture paints a thousand words...
6 ppl.jpg
THIS IS MADNESS!

???

There's only 4 people in the picture. If you mean the 6 chairs, I don't think that means anything. You would think they would have shown 6 people in the Nintendo Direct if it was possible.

You read my mind! I was about to mention that there was 6 seats... Oh, I SO hope that you can have 6 people in multiplayer! SO much better for PARTIES!:lemon:

???

There's only 4 people in the picture. If you mean the 6 chairs, I don't think that means anything. You would think they would have shown 6 people in the Nintendo Direct if it was possible.

But they only NEEDED 4 people... Oh, as hard as I may hope, I don't think that my dreams of more people in multiplayer will happen. :(

But they only NEEDED 4 people... Oh, as hard as I may hope, I don't think that my dreams of more people in multiplayer will happen. :(

True, they only needed 4 people. But you have to admit that 6 players would be a pretty important feature to show off right?

-Sigh- Nvm, all I have to do is check the boat to the tropical island... Only enough space for 4 D:

It's unfortunate. :( I was really hoping for more than 4 players myself. Would really make organizing parties and groups here easier.

It's definitely capped at 4. On the island when playing the mini game there's only 4 seats. So unless they've limited mini games to only 4 people... so I doubt it. it's defs 4

Hmm, but in Animal Crossing: CF there were five seats as well, weren't there? (If you count the one nearby Brewster.)
So, I doubt that there will be more than four people in multiplayer. I read that somewhere too, not sure if it was a reliable source though.

I don't think there are 6 people in multiplayer just because there are 6 chairs :( I mean, in Wild World there were 5 chairs in the roost but only four people could come round..

I don't think the chair in front of Brewster activated the music cut-scene. I think the two extra chairs positioned in front of K.K. Slider could be for animals to view the performance.

I don't think the chair in front of Brewster activated the music cut-scene. I think the two extra chairs positioned in front of K.K. Slider could be for animals to view the performance.

I always thought they were just decor seats. Same goes for the two added at the club.

Back