Selling 60 Sautéed Mushrooms 🍄

Hi Kitten! Are you still selling mushrooms? I was wondering if I could reserve the death angel and you hold onto it until i have the tbt 🙂. No pressure! It might not be for awhile. If it is okay, could you wait until I get the green mush lamp and the brown plushie since I’m aiming for this:

1727413401190.png
1727414597780.png
1727413494947.png
1727413520074.png
1727413466868.png

I’m still going to buy a death angel lamp myself but I hope to date trade that one while have yours in my lineup. I need a certain time for the bottom lineup.

Hi Kitten! Are you still selling mushrooms? I was wondering if I could reserve the death angel and you hold onto it until i have the tbt 🙂. No pressure! It might not be for awhile. If it is okay, could you wait until I get the green mush lamp and the brown plushie since I’m aiming for this:

1727413401190.png
1727414597780.png
1727413494947.png
1727413520074.png
1727413466868.png

I’m still going to buy a death angel lamp myself but I hope to date trade that one while have yours in my lineup. I need a certain time for the bottom lineup.
Hey Dun ☺️
I am still selling mushrooms 🍄 was it this one you wanted?
1728294099719.png

Let me know when to buy it and I will keep it safe for you :love:

Hey :) What collectable are you after?
i want the glimmer shroom lol.

Im actually wondering if its even achievable in one day... like if i have more forages behind my line up will they transform too?

I think i need 11 more forages or something if i buy 25 :^)

i want the glimmer shroom lol.

Im actually wondering if its even achievable in one day... like if i have more forages behind my line up will they transform too?

I think i need 11 more forages or something if i buy 25 :^)
I think today is the last day the mushrooms will change. If you are still after sautéed mushrooms I can sell you the glimmer shroom for 1.2k.

Let me know :)

I think today is the last day the mushrooms will change. If you are still after sautéed mushrooms I can sell you the glimmer shroom for 1.2k.

Let me know :)
well.. I do not have 1.2k, although that would be nice. Im still not sure if they might transform beyond my line up. What if I have them hidden but active. Since today is the last day, could that mean that i can only earn another 10 transforming forages
Post automatically merged:

my last resort is to sell my new lamp, I like it and I bought impulsively last night, i think id rather have the glimmer tho. oops

Ok I know now, I cannot earn more than visible shrooms today, which means if I want the glimmer, Ill have to sell my lamp

Id like to buy 25 sauteed please :^)

Last edited:
well.. I do not have 1.2k, although that would be nice. Im still not sure if they might transform beyond my line up. What if I have them hidden but active. Since today is the last day, could that mean that i can only earn another 10 transforming forages

my last resort is to sell my new lamp, I like it and I bought impulsively last night, i think id rather have the glimmer tho. oops

Ok I know now, I cannot earn more than visible shrooms today, which means if I want the glimmer, Ill have to sell my lamp

Id like to buy 25 sauteed please :^)

Hey I’m sorry but we are unable to send sautéed mushrooms to other users.

We can only purchase the items in shop using our own currency.

Back