• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction --

Villager
Ione
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Other

Faux

Fauxtectual / Mortymer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Oarfish Head
Feedback
100% (34) +
She was in my campsite, and while she isn't one of my dreamies, I grabbed her a few days ago to give to someone else once she was ready to move out. Now, Fuchsia is in my campsite and has selected Ione to move out. So! Ione is all packed up and ready to go.

I'm not sure exactly how much I'm looking for, so I'm just going to let this thread go until my next break at work, which will be 2 PM PST! :>
I will extend the time if there's an active bid contest going on within the last 5 mins, with an absolute end at 5 PM PST no matter what.

She is ungifted other than a clothing item from Fauna that I don't remember and I haven't seen her wear.

I'm open for offers of Bells, TBT Bells, and art! If you can do nice path work, I have a specific request for a sidewalk based on the asphalt I made. ( I can give you the base grid pattern of my asphalt as well as the color palette to make something close! ) I love pixel, and just general art. ; v; )9 If you're willing to do art, leave the general TBT price you would charge as a way to gauge how much you're bidding.

I am not looking for NMTs, I have way too many saved up from when I reset ...

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay, wanted to let you know someone bid above since they didn't quote or ping!
Did you want to add on to your offer or let them take Ione? o:
Sorry for the late reply, they can take Ione I ended up finding another villager I wanted!

Back