• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

???

Anytime between May and September 2012.
Best bet is to wait for E3 in June or some Nintendo Direct Announcement to be put out.

The best logical guess is actually after summer. Speculation from various sources seems like it'll be a Sept-October release in Japan. So everywhere else should expect the same.

Give Nintendo some time, and Animal Crossing 3DS will be a great game. :) If they will release it sooner, then chances are it won't be as good. It they'll release it later, it'll be more polished.

GameStop told me May 2nd, but many magazines are saying Summer 2012. I'm guessing the date will be sometime in between, like June or July. Whatever the date is, I can't wait! ^_^

Last edited:
Give Nintendo some time, and Animal Crossing 3DS will be a great game. :) If they will release it sooner, then chances are it won't be as good. It they'll release it later, it'll be more polished.

That's exactly what my friend said lol

Last edited:

I agree. I'm changing my complaining time to the end of April, if there isn't any new info I'm gonna go crazy Ov@

^_^ I don't complain. I just get anxious.
I am one of those people who has Anxiety/panic attacks.
I've been trying not to think about AC3DS and how long the wait for Information might be.

Animal Crossing is on my mind 30% of the time! its hard not to think about it.

Back