• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

637 turnip spike sale [Closed! Thanks again, everyone.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know group 5 will be your last, but I noticed only 1 visitor is listed. If you don't mind another I could be ready ASAP! If not oh well thank you anyways!

I know group 5 will be your last, but I noticed only 1 visitor is listed. If you don't mind another I could be ready ASAP! If not oh well thank you anyways!

Yeah, you can come. I want to make group 5 count, so I'll wait for one last person. If I feel it's taking too long we'll get right to it. o:

Bringing back the 637 turnip spike sale. [Quick, one last spot open!]

-- Time until gates open for group 5: 8 minutes --

- - - Post Merge - - -

-- Time until gates open for group 5: 7 minutes --

-- Time until gates open for group 5: 4 minutes --

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, last group. I was about to buy turnips again.

You gonna come get some more moolah? Only one spot left, claim it while it lasts. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

-- Time until gates open for group 5: 2 minutes --

Thanks again. I was typing a goodbye but Im far too slow with the stylus LOL sorry about that. Thanks to you it was an excellent week on the stalk market ;)

See ya 'round

c: I will leave Wi-Fi ratings in the morning for everyone who left me one, right now I'm going to call it a night. Thanks again for participating and following the rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back