• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

64 is back and meaner than ever.

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
K so as some of you may have noticed, I decided yesterday evening to return from my temporary hiatus. I decided that this place has matured since all that crap happened concerning the collectible restocks. I missed lurking around here and reading all the crazy stuff these members post and comment on.

Well I might need to get some anger management cause my tolerance for stupid stuff has severely diminished over the past 2 weeks. I have a bad feeling that someone is gonna set me off and lead to me getting banned. Hence the reference to my user title and avatar. That expression pretty well sums up how I feel atm.

I'm hoping that I can find my inner peace again and be happy here, but for now I can be pretty nippy, though it's not on purpose. I almost need a TBT therapist or somethin.

I don't have much to do on this site except comment on random thoughtless posts like "rate the avatar" and "post your random thoughts", but if y'all need somethin on New Leaf just hmu

So yeah. Kinda glad to be back I guess?

Back