• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 7.11 set... with a condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazingold

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (43) +
I've made a post already, but no one likes trading free items compared to buying 30 million bell ABDs
So to repeat... I have 7/11 items, a golden watering can, and a master sword that I would like to give for any of these items:
Sushi rolls
beans
rice cakes
bamboo grass
dango
veggie basket
wall sock
new year noodles
yule log
turkey
grape plate
yut board

Its more of a giveaway because I know how to duplicate the items.. but I just really want some of these items so I wont give them to you unless you have these.

The process is simple, I add you.. & you open your gates. I go to your town.. pick up the items I need. You save & then I drop all the items including the stuff youre giving to me & the 7/11 set. Then you end the session & if you still have all the stuff. you pm me & say it worked. If I didnt get the stuff, I have to do the process over. Its duplicating, its pretty simple actually

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ending now, since no one will take the offer.

This giveaway might as well be taken down, this forum doesn't promote exploits. Most of these items can't be obtained regularly, maybe ask when people can get it normally? Despite that, good luck with the items.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back