• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

8/25 - Starting Fresh!

Iced_Holly

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, I have this really, really, bad habit of restarting my towns in New Leaf, for a variety of reasons. And I've never really gotten too far at all in any of the many, many towns I've gone through - but I aim to change that starting today.

After a few days of searching, I finally found a town that had everything I had been wanting for so long, and I'm hoping this well help curb my urges to restart. I also figure that documenting my progress in a semi-regular blog might help as well; though don't expect daily updates all the time from this thing. I'll try and aim for once a week at least.

So, welcome to the official TBT blog of my new town, Hawthorn, everyone!

Some quick facts about this town;

Train Station: Blue (Was hoping for this or green. Red is kinda meh and I'm not a fan of the way the brown stations look)

Town Hall: Green (Again, wanted blue or green. I really hate the look of the brown/yellow one, so I'm glad I lucked out here.)

Native Fruit: Apples (Considered cherries, but perfect apples look the best. Plus I love apples in real life, so why not?)

Grass Shape: Square. (I... literally do not care about the grass shape in this game. I just take what I get when it comes to that.)

Starting Villagers:

-Pecan
-Sterling
-Hugh
-Nan
-Lobo

(First off, I want to point out how funny it is that I have a squirrel, goat, and wolf as starters, as I plan to have a few of my permanent villagers those species.

I honestly can't complain about any of these; I love Lobo (however, he's in a really bad spot, plus I already have Fang planned out as my cranky wolf. Also, I have Lobo in my other town and I don't want two of him, much as I like that guy), Pecan and Nan are absolutely adorable (though I couldn't help but notice Nan has very similar taste in furniture to a certain other goat I've come to love recently. Perhaps they're related in some way....

Anyway, that's all I have for now. Tomorrow I'll list the ten villagers I plan to make permanent residents of Hawthorn along with brief descriptions of why I chose them in the first place.

So, this is Holly, signing off!

DlgK7S1U4AAE2iJ.jpg

DlgLa39VsAERo9I.jpg

Oh, and I managed to snag both the tarantula and the scorpion the first night. That's quite the accomplishment, considering that I've never had both of them in the same town before. Not a bad start, if I do say so myself.

Attachments

• Day1_1.jpg
    Day1_1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 39
Back