• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

8/27-Busy Bea

Iced_Holly

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, if you couldn't tell by the title, Hawthorn's first planned resident, Bea, has moved in - A couple days later than she really should have, but that's water under the bridge. Either way, I'll be able to start getting to know her better tomorrow. Looking forward to that.

DlpieNDX4AEVbYa.jpg

Speaking of tomorrow, this morning I scanned Cherry's amiibo card and so her plot'll show up the next day. And this time I'll make sure to plot reset to make sure she's going to be in the correct spot - right next to Bea.

Dlpil0sUwAAY4xX.jpg

Not only that, but I managed to get a hundred percent approval rating, meaning soon I'll be able to start setting up public works projects! Which also means that, once I unlock the island and get a wetsuit, I can start farming PWPs with the diving trick. Hopefully, Anicotti, my temporary peppy, doesn't give me hell with this.

Not a whole lot here, as I mainly played in my second town this afternoon, but I am definitely making decent progress here.

This is Holly, signing off.

I've always kinda wanted Bea in my town since I saw her in the manual for AC:GCN, but I've never had her. What do you think of her?

Back