Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (39) +
I have 96 throwback tickets up for grabs! My preference is to trade for one 96-ticket item or two 48-ticket items, but I’m open to discussion.

Feel free to make an offer - TBT preferred but I’d also trade them all for a regular rainbow balloon

Last edited:
I may be interested in this! I don’t mind trading with tickets collectibles, I have my eye on the throwback collectibles 😂 although, would it be okay to wait until the remaining throwback tickets are distributed? There’s a chance I’ll reach my goal thanks to the quiz or nominations but I’m not sure, if I don’t I’m 100% up for it 😊

I might be interested! Im looking for two of the throwback items unpurchased (36 tickets and 12 tickets) that would come to 48 tickets if you’d okay with splitting that up. Do you have a price in mind?

hi! did u have a price in mind? 0:
Hi! I have no idea what they're going for tbh. I would like to sell them for 50tbt each but if that's way off the market value let me know!
Post automatically merged:

I might be interested! Im looking for two of the throwback items unpurchased (36 tickets and 12 tickets) that would come to 48 tickets if you’d okay with splitting that up. Do you have a price in mind?
Hi! I would be fine with this but I'll wait to see if Hyoon wants anything first since they posted first, I'm hoping for 50tbt per ticket unless I'm way off with that valuation!

Hi! I have no idea what they're going for tbh. I would like to sell them for 50tbt each but if that's way off the market value let me know!

Hi! I would be fine with this but I'll wait to see if Hyoon wants anything first since they posted first, I'm hoping for 50tbt per ticket unless I'm way off with that valuation!
i've actually been buying them for 30 tbt each if that's ok? that's usually what i've seen them go for.

i've actually been buying them for 30 tbt each if that's ok? that's usually what i've seen them go for.
Ok, what are you interested in getting?

Update: I received a PM offering 50 tbt per ticket so I'm going to go with that offer, thank you though!

Last edited:

I see, thats fine, well if you happen to just have only the 36 thatd be really helpful too! Thanks for considering
edit: I'm fine with the 50tbt per price, if your other offer isnt for all 96 :>

Last edited:
UPDATE: thank you everyone for the offers, but I've now sold all 96 tickets for the initial price I had in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back