• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

a acnh island question - story island plot ideas

bestfriendsally

Senior Member (my name's charlotte)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4312-8499-3994
Red Envelope
i've seen people making stories out of their island - this one for instance - https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/stuck-on-fernfield-island.615476/#post-10412690

or this one for instance - https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/axolotls-journal.615453/#post-10412988
or this one - https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/life-on-totoro-island.615458/
or this one - https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/life-on-aria.615473/#post-10412507
or even this one - https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...-paradisia-resident-rep.615517/#post-10414158

there are probably more like that... :>

i do wonder how people go about thinking up things like that? :0 :D

cause i ''might'' want to do something like that for my next island, when i get it

if i did, i wonder what it could be about.... i ''might'' have a idea of what the villagers could be, though... i ''might'' have a idea...

but the thing is.... me & my mind doesn't know how to format a island story like that... :oops:

*please tell me if this isn't where it goes*
*also.... it's been sooo long since i last posted something on here :0 *

Last edited:
Those are island journals. It’s really just using your own creativity. I’ve seen your art and creations in your art thread, so you have a creative mind. Think of a plot line and just go with it. Don’t be discouraged if others don’t read your story. Most just use it as a personal blog for themselves anyway.

Those are island journals. It’s really just using your own creativity. I’ve seen your art and creations in your art thread, so you have a creative mind. Think of a plot line and just go with it. Don’t be discouraged if others don’t read your story. Most just use it as a personal blog for themselves anyway.
i know they are, but they seem like stories, kinda, too :3

thankyou! :D
yeah, ''sometimes'' i have a creative mind....

Attachments

• Untitled....2.png
    Untitled....2.png
    689 KB · Views: 25
  • animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2.png
    animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2.png
    181.8 KB · Views: 24
  • animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2...png
    animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2...png
    146.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
does anyone have any story island plot ideas? :unsure:

i'm not too sure....

*fun fact: kid cat is the island superhero, who protects the island from redd ^^ ... asami's dog, kayo doesn't trust redd somehow*

Attachments

• DifficultAccomplishedBergerpicard-mobile...jpg
    DifficultAccomplishedBergerpicard-mobile...jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Untitled....2.png
    Untitled....2.png
    749.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
does anyone have any story island plot ideas? :unsure:
I'm not a writer, so I wouldn't be able to come up with anything easily. I did manage to get an AI to generate these in case you find them useful

You play as a young person who has always dreamed of living a life of adventure and freedom. One day, you receive an offer from Tom Nook for a special Island Getaway Package that promises the adventure of a lifetime. Excited for the opportunity, you take a plane to a remote island where you will be the newest resident.

As soon as you arrive, you realize that the island is not as idyllic as you thought it would be. The animal residents are divided into two groups, each with their own ideas about how the island should be run. One group wants to preserve the natural beauty of the island, while the other wants to modernize and develop it.

With Tom Nook's help, you must navigate the island's political landscape and work to bring the residents together. Along the way, you'll build new homes, participate in various activities, and explore the island's many secrets. As you work to unite the residents and build a thriving community, you'll also learn about the island's rich history and discover its hidden treasures. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story filled with excitement, adventure, and friendship.

You play as a young person who has always felt out of place in the fast-paced city life. One day, you receive an offer from Tom Nook for a unique Island Getaway Package that promises a new start and a chance to find your true purpose. Without hesitation, you take a plane to a remote island where you will be the newest resident.

As soon as you arrive, you realize that the island is in the midst of a crisis. A powerful storm has damaged the island's infrastructure and many of the animal residents have been forced to evacuate. With Tom Nook's help, you must work to repair the damage and restore the island to its former glory.

As you work to bring the island back to life, you'll also discover your own strengths and passions. Whether you're a skilled builder, a natural leader, or a talented gardener, you'll have the opportunity to put your skills to the test and make a real difference in the lives of the residents.

Along the way, you'll make new friends, explore the island's secrets, and participate in various activities. With each new challenge you face, you'll grow as a person and find your place in the world. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story that is all about growth, discovery, and fulfillment.

You play as a young person who is looking for a fresh start and a chance to escape the daily grind of city life. You receive an offer from Tom Nook for a luxurious Island Getaway Package that promises to be the adventure of a lifetime. Without hesitation, you take a plane to the remote island, eager to start your new life.

However, when you arrive, you quickly realize that the island is nothing like the brochure described. Instead of a lush, tropical paradise, you find a deserted wasteland that has been ravaged by storms and neglect. The animal residents are nowhere to be found, and you are left to fend for yourself in a hostile environment.

With Tom Nook's help, you must work to survive on the island and rebuild what has been lost. You'll gather resources, repair damaged structures, and begin the long process of restoring the island to its former glory.

As you work to bring the island back to life, you'll also discover its secrets and uncover its hidden history. You'll make new friends, face new challenges, and learn what it truly means to be self-reliant and resourceful. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story that is all about resilience, determination, and the power of the human spirit.

I'm not a writer, so I wouldn't be able to come up with anything easily. I did manage to get an AI to generate these in case you find them useful

You play as a young person who has always dreamed of living a life of adventure and freedom. One day, you receive an offer from Tom Nook for a special Island Getaway Package that promises the adventure of a lifetime. Excited for the opportunity, you take a plane to a remote island where you will be the newest resident.

As soon as you arrive, you realize that the island is not as idyllic as you thought it would be. The animal residents are divided into two groups, each with their own ideas about how the island should be run. One group wants to preserve the natural beauty of the island, while the other wants to modernize and develop it.

With Tom Nook's help, you must navigate the island's political landscape and work to bring the residents together. Along the way, you'll build new homes, participate in various activities, and explore the island's many secrets. As you work to unite the residents and build a thriving community, you'll also learn about the island's rich history and discover its hidden treasures. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story filled with excitement, adventure, and friendship.

You play as a young person who has always felt out of place in the fast-paced city life. One day, you receive an offer from Tom Nook for a unique Island Getaway Package that promises a new start and a chance to find your true purpose. Without hesitation, you take a plane to a remote island where you will be the newest resident.

As soon as you arrive, you realize that the island is in the midst of a crisis. A powerful storm has damaged the island's infrastructure and many of the animal residents have been forced to evacuate. With Tom Nook's help, you must work to repair the damage and restore the island to its former glory.

As you work to bring the island back to life, you'll also discover your own strengths and passions. Whether you're a skilled builder, a natural leader, or a talented gardener, you'll have the opportunity to put your skills to the test and make a real difference in the lives of the residents.

Along the way, you'll make new friends, explore the island's secrets, and participate in various activities. With each new challenge you face, you'll grow as a person and find your place in the world. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story that is all about growth, discovery, and fulfillment.

You play as a young person who is looking for a fresh start and a chance to escape the daily grind of city life. You receive an offer from Tom Nook for a luxurious Island Getaway Package that promises to be the adventure of a lifetime. Without hesitation, you take a plane to the remote island, eager to start your new life.

However, when you arrive, you quickly realize that the island is nothing like the brochure described. Instead of a lush, tropical paradise, you find a deserted wasteland that has been ravaged by storms and neglect. The animal residents are nowhere to be found, and you are left to fend for yourself in a hostile environment.

With Tom Nook's help, you must work to survive on the island and rebuild what has been lost. You'll gather resources, repair damaged structures, and begin the long process of restoring the island to its former glory.

As you work to bring the island back to life, you'll also discover its secrets and uncover its hidden history. You'll make new friends, face new challenges, and learn what it truly means to be self-reliant and resourceful. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story that is all about resilience, determination, and the power of the human spirit.

hmmm.... i think i like the 3rd example the most, here... (y) thankyou :)
but i like the other two as well o_O

here is some info about asami & everyone - https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/charlottes-art-spot.585214/page-4#post-10413929

*the only personality we start off with is a jock & a sisterly... so for me, either kid cat & shari or teddy & shari... *but it could end up being any jock & sisterly... i'll end up getting those 4 anyway* & everyone else has either evacated or is nowhere to be found & has to be found...*

what's the name of the ai generator that you found, by the way? :>

Last edited:

i think i like the 3rd example the most, here... :3 it's hard to choose between these three... they're all so good...

i do wonder what the island's hidden history & secrets is, though....
hmmm.... :unsure:

*do see the attached files, if you like :3 *

do you know the name of the ai generator that you found, by the way? :>

Attachments

• HappyIslandDesigner_1674922235482...png
    HappyIslandDesigner_1674922235482...png
    662.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Untitled....2.2.png
    Untitled....2.2.png
    705.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DifficultAccomplishedBergerpicard-mobile...jpg
    DifficultAccomplishedBergerpicard-mobile...jpg