• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling A bunch of golden tools!

Status
Not open for further replies.

intestines

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (37) +
My friend has given me a bunch of extra golden tools but I don't really need them :D I don't mind IGB but I would prefer TBT:)
Golden tools:
Slingshot x2
Fishing rod x2
Axe x2
Shovel x2
Watering can x1

Last edited:
Hi!! I'm interested in the watering can. Two questions, how much is the watering can in tbt, and second, is it hacked? Thanks! :)

I would like a slingshot, axe and shovel.... 6 tbts?
Thanks
I will add you on confirmation ❤️

I'm not sure if it is hacked but my friend is not the usual type to hack. I can't be certain but it is up to you whether you want them. And the price can be whatever your comfortable with, perhaps 2tbt or something. Hope this helps :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like a slingshot, axe and shovel.... 6 tbts?
Thanks
I will add you on confirmation ❤️

Of course let me know when it is the best time for you to receive the items :)

I'm not sure if it is hacked but my friend is not the usual type to hack. I can't be certain but it is up to you whether you want them. And the price can be whatever your comfortable with, perhaps 2tbt or something. Hope this helps :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course let me know when it is the best time for you to receive the items :)
Oops ... we missed each other again ... I am on PST west coast Canada and I tend to play late at night
I am still interested in the tools if you happen to be online ... I will like your post so you know I’ve seen it :rolleyes:

Oops ... we missed each other again ... I am on PST west coast Canada and I tend to play late at night
I am still interested in the tools if you happen to be online ... I will like your post so you know I’ve seen it :rolleyes:

I'm usually on in the evening aswell ;-; Hopefully we can work a time out :)

Hi there ... I came online now and can get in game ... isthis a good time for you?

I am ready now! Sorry for the wait :D
Ok no prob ... opening gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbts sent in good faith ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You haven?t added me yet ... where are you?

a8dnr.jpg

Ok no prob ... opening gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbts sent in good faith ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You haven?t added me yet ... where are you?

a8dnr.jpg

Omg I am so sorry I had to go out for a little bit. I never knew it would take this long >.< As compensation I can give you one of each golden tool :D

Last edited:
Hi again ... we seem doomed to miss each other ... lol ... I was online quite a bit earlier but was tied up with a Market Place transaction :rolleyes:
I will watch for you being online again ... thanks for your offer of the full golden set ... that’s sweet, but not necessary ❤️

Hi again ... we seem doomed to miss each other ... lol ... I was online quite a bit earlier but was tied up with a Market Place transaction :rolleyes:
I will watch for you being online again ... thanks for your offer of the full golden set ... that’s sweet, but not necessary ❤️

Today I'll probably on around 5pm GMT. Let me know if that works for you :D

Still trying to get these golden tools ... are you online any time soon?

My friend has given me a bunch of extra golden tools but I don't really need them :D I don't mind IGB but I would prefer TBT:)
Golden tools:
Slingshot x2
Fishing rod x3
Net x1
Axe x2
Shovel x2
Watering can x1

May i have your Net, watering can, and fishing rod. How does 6 tbt sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back