• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

。.:☆A Day in Moyase☆:.。

lumenue

✨🌸🐝🌸✨
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
My goal for today's ACNL adventures was to unlock another PWP, catch some bugs, and water my gajillion flowers.

View attachment 236963
Er, I was just trying to get everyone rounded up for the PWP trick...I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings! :( He was depressed for a while after this.

I didn't actually get a screenshot of it, but Rodeo later pinged me for a hammock, which is one of my dream PWPs! Now I just need Renee to ping for a picnic blanket...

View attachment 236962
After begging me to bring Henry to him, he asks this...I-in front of me? Snake-kun...

View attachment 236964
How rude!!! He means well, but really..!

View attachment 236961
Er...I've read this doujin...

That was all from today's ACNL adventure! I also sent out a bunch of shirts in the hopes of changing my town's fashion tastes, so fingers crossed!

I don't know how regular this will be, but I mostly want to post to have something cute to look back on if/when I reset this town!

Attachments

• doujin.jpg
    doujin.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 13
  • girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 14
  • gomen.jpg
    gomen.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 156
  • snob.jpg
    snob.jpg