• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Day In The Life #1: Graciegrace In The House

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Well, let's see. I'm excited about this new blog! Today in Pug Town I was walking around when suddenly I saw Shep, a cute dog that I have a crush on, talking with Portia. I walked over to see what they were talking about. "Hmm...hmm...hmm..." Shep was scratching his chin. "But, I also have this super cute lace tank!" Portia was saying. "What are you talking about?" I asked them. They looked at me for a second and then said. "Mayor Eugenie!"
First of all, Eugenie is a french name so some people don't know how to pronounce it. It's pronounced Oo-jen-ee not U-gene-ee. Anyway, it turns out Portia was asking Shep what she should wear tomorrow. But then, something happened that changed EVERYTHING. "Maybe I should go to Graciegrace and get some new designer clothes!" Portia said. "Graciegrace?!" I asked her. "Yes. Graciegrace. What about it?" she asked me. Graciegrace?! I repeated in my head. For those who don't know, Graciegrace is the fanciest most designer store around and Portia never leaves Pug Town so if she's going to Graciegrace that must mean... "I-I have to go!" I called back to them, running away. "I wonder what's up with her?" Shep said, calmly. I ran to Main Street. There it was. T. I. Y. had turned into T. I. Y. Emporium. I climbed the stairs to the third floor. The first two floors didn't interest me since they were just more levels of T. I. Y. There it was. On the third floor. Graciegrace. There was so much stuff! But, I was low on cash. Quickly, I ran back home smashed open my piggy bank (I honestly don't know why I did this because I keep all my money in a real bank and just have the piggy bank for looks), ran to the bank, got some bells, and ran back to Graciegrace. I looked around and found a really pretty dress and some nice shoes and a cute hat. I bought those. It was probably the best day of my life. That's it for today, thanks for reading!-Eugenie

Back