• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Day In The Life #11: What A World

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
(Beep)
(Click)
(Beep)
(Beeeeeep)
Oh, c'mon! You stupid-
(Beep)

Okay. Um, yeah, so, hi. This is my audio diary. I know I haven't done anything in, like, forever but here's some more. Stuff...so, I was out and about today, you know, talking to Portia and hanging with Shep when...I went to Alice's house and...She. Was. Gone. I practically DIED. I ran to my mailbox and looked. There were too letters. The first one read:

My Dear Beautiful Eugenie

Your lips are like cherries, your eyes are like diamonds...brown diamonds. Your hair is so silky it's criminal...your love must feel like heaven...

I love you-Hopper

Okaaaaaaay. Uuuuuuuum??? Anyway, the second one read:

To My Friend Eugenie

I'm sorry I couldn't come to talk to you in person. It would have been to sad. I feel like I might have made the wrong decision but...it doesn't matter now. I'll already be on the train on my way to Pug Haven, the new town I'm living in, by the time you read this...

I'm sorry-Alice

Why?! Why does it have to end like this?! Tomas, I loved you!

Sorry, that was the TV. (sob)
(sniff)
A-anyway, Portia said something about someone new moving in...so, I guess I'll have to get used to ANOTHER dumb new neighbor... (sob) this is horrible...

(Beep)
(Click)
(Beep)

Back