• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Day In The Life #2: Bam, Boom, Wait, What?

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Well, I was still really happy about the whole Graciegrace thing earlier today when this happened. "What's up, Ladybruh?" I heard a voice behind me say. "Eep!" I screamed. I jumped up and turned around to see a blue deer. Why is he blue?! I frantically thought. "Hey, Ladybruh. I'm Bam." the deer said. "D-don't call me that." I said, in a small voice. "What's up, Ladybruh?" Bam asked me. I stood there for a moment, catching my breathe, only to be disturbed again by another way-too-friendly voice. "Hello, mayor!" the voice behind me said. "EEEEEK!" I screamed, jumping into Bam's arms at the sight of a green hippo who had a mustache. I felt embarrassed that I just jumped into Bam's arms but that wash't my problem right now Bam was the nice thing that came out of this day. Well, anyway, I made an enemy today. Later on, I went outside my house and talked to my two neighbors, Shep and Alice. I then realized that there was a new house. This house wasn't Bam's, earlier I had dropped by Bam and his house was nice but this was a different house. I walked over. I cannot tell you all of what happened exactly when I entered that house because it was insanely scary. But, what I can tell you is, I learned the name of my new way-too-friendly neighbor and enemy. Henry (I think). If there's two things I've learned today it's these two things:
-Bam is actually kind of okay.
-Never enter strange houses.

Back