• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Day In The Life #5: What's Up, Isabelle?

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Today something disturbing happened. I know I'm trying to get in a lingo of only writing two posts per day but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post this. The disturbing this is:
My younger sister, Cam, moved into Pug Town. "GET OUT!" I screamed at her when I found out she had moved in. "Be supportive." Mom said. "She won't be a problem, will you Cam?" Cam shook her head. Ugh. Well, Mom went back home and I gave Cam some money to pay off her house. Wait. Does that mean Cam might come and try to blog on MY blog? I gotta get her her own blog. Anyway, everyone's talking about her and she posted this on the board:

Cam the awesome is here! Vote Cam for mayor!

I don't know what she's talking about. The villagers don't vote for mayor in Pug Town. I just AM mayor. I hate Cam but I'm not gonna let her ruin my life in Pug Town. You know, I think I should explain why Pug Town is called Pug Town. Pugs are a type of dog made by Chinese emperors as hand warmers. I really like pugs because they're super cute! Thus, the name Pug Town came to mind when Isabelle told me to name the town. Anyway, I headed over to town hall to talk to Isabelle a little. This whole "Cam" thing had shaken me up a bit and as I walked to town hall the coffee cup in my hand shook. "Hello, mayor!" Isabelle said, cheerfully to me when I walked in. "You look stressed. Stressed. Heh. That's a funny word. Heh. Stressed. I don't think you could get more stressed than me. Heh. I'm probably going to the slammer! Jail! Heh! Jail! Heheheheheheh!" Isabelle laughed creepily and then returned to her normal cheerful self and said "So, how can I help you, mayor?" I sipped my coffee and sat down in my mayor's chair. "I dunno." I replied. "How's life been?"
"Life? You wanna know about my life?" Isabelle asked me, rubbing her hand-thingies together. "My life. Eheheheh! My life! You wanna know about my life?!" Suddenly I started to think this question was a bad idea. "Erm, never mind. Anyway, I wanna do a new town project!" I told her. "A new town project?" This idea seemed to suddenly snap Isabelle out of her weirdness. "Sure! What project would you like to do?" she asked me. "This one!" I showed her a fountain project. "Sure! Where would you like to put it?"
I showed Isabelle the spot and she set up everything. Well, I'll see what happens, I guess.

Note: "Hello, mayor!" Isabelle said, cheerfully to me when I walked in. "You look stressed. Stressed. Heh. That's a funny word. Heh. Stressed. I don't think you could get more stressed than me. Heh. I'm probably going to the slammer! Jail! Heh! Jail! Heheheheheheh!" Isabelle laughed creepily and then returned to her normal cheerful self and said "So, how can I help you, mayor?" This part is inspired by Isabelle's Audio Diary by Kippla.

Back