• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Day In The Life #6: Criminal Life

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Well, it's dark. Very, very dark. And it's hot. Very, very hot. And I'm scared. Very, very scared. I'm posting this from my Flapple MyFone phone. I was visiting Kirbyton when I realized it was dark and I should be getting home. But, Kirbyton has a lot of trees and I got lost. I'm super scared and don't know what's gonna happen. HELP! I'm walking...walking...walk- EEEEEEK! I FELT SOMETHING ON MY SHOULDER! I flip around to see...Pudge. Pudge used to be in Pug Town but he left and I guess he moved here. "Hi, Mayor Eugenie!" Pudge says to me. "H-h-h-h-hi, P-P-P-P-P-Pudge..." I stutter. "What are you doin' one your phone?" Pudge asks me. "I'm b-b-b-b-b-blogging..." I reply. "Really? Is this online?" he asks me. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah..." I answer. "Are you writing everything I say down?" he asks. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah..." I answer. "Then, hi, Mom! Hi, Dad! Hi Steve, and Sophie, and Crissy, and Shep, and Lucy, and Clay, and Catterina, and-" Pudge replies. "Okay, okay, okay, enough!" I say to him, aggravated. "Can you tell me how to get out of here?" I ask him. "Nope! I've been lost in here for three days. That's the last time I try exercising." he replies, cheerfully. He then walked away and left me alone again. I'm sitting on a rock now. I'm kind of scared. I wanna see Isabelle, and Alice, and Portia, and Shep, and Bam again! I even want to see CAM again! HEEEEELP! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! Oops. I chopped down a tree with my axe. Oh no! Chopping down trees is illegal in Kirbyton! Oh no! There's a policeman! AAAH! Wait! Calm down! I'll have a bigger punishment if I run from the scene of the crime. But, I hear there's a pretty big punishment for chopping down a tree. After this whole thing, I think I might start an audio diary like my favorite blog, Isabelle's Audio Diary. Wait! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! The policeman is running toward me! That's it! I don't care if my punishment will be bigger! I'm gonna ruuuuuuuuuun!

Note: Inspired by Isabelle's Audio Diary by Kippla. After this post A Day In The Life will be done like she's using an audio diary, herself. Cam will keep posting as if she is using a computer, though.

Back