• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Day In The Life #7: Death Valley

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
(Beep)
(Click)
(Beep)

Okay. I got a recorder-thingy that has a strap on it so I can wear it like a bag in Kirbyton. I'm still lost in the Kirbyton forest, though. I made a little campsite for myself and stayed there. I shook some trees and got some peaches. I'm starting to get kind of worried. How will I get out of here? Wait! I think I see something behind that tree! Yes! Yes! It's the train station! Yay!

(Patter, pitter, patter, pitter)

No! W-wait! I can't fit through the trees!

(Shing, crash)

I cut down another tree. This is gonna be bad news for me but I don't care! I can go home!

(Beeeeeeeeeeeep)

Okay. I'm on the train. There's no one else here. This is the train to Pug Town, right? My cousin, May, the mayor of Kirbyton let me off with a warning since we're cousins. Phew.

(Beep)
"ARRIVING AT DEATH VALLEY"

Oh no! Death Valley?! No! No! Take me to Pug Town! No, no, no, no, no!

"GET OFF, LADY! THIS TRAIN IS ONE WAY!"

EEEEEEEEK! Death Valley is where all the villagers that Nintendo thought were too creepy to put in the game were put. EEEEEK! THERE'S A BEAR WITH ONLY HALF HIS HEAD! Okay, okay, calm, calm. Even if they look scary, I'm sure they're very nice. They'll help me get back to Pug Town. My question is: Why didn't Nintendo just destroy these creepy villagers? Well, who knows. Anyway, I'm walking around.
(Pitter patter pitter patter pitter patter pitter patter)
EEEEEEEEK! I FELT SOMETHING TOUCH ME! EEEEEEEK! A HUGE HAIRY SPIDER! AAAAAAAAAAH!
(Patter patter patter crash)
Ow...I smashed into a tree. Oooooooow........
"Oh, hi, Mayor Eugenie!"
Stitches?!

(Beep)
(Click)
(Beep)

Back