• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Day In The Life #8: Never Take The 1:65 Train

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
(Beep)
(Click)
(Beep)

Okay, so, I'm in Stitches's house right now. So, Stitches lived in Pug Town for a short time and when he left I guess he moved here. Anyway, he's a familiar face so I'm happy. He told me when the next train to Pug Town was but I had missed today's. I'm sitting on a bed in Stitches's basement. It's actually pretty nice. It was really nice of him to help me even though he creeps me out. He even gave me some bells to spend in town. My hair was horribly knotted from everything that had happened so I spent all the bells Stitches gave me and got my hair chopped off. So, now I have a nice short hair style and I get to go home to Pug Town with a good story to tell everyone. Alls well that ends well. Eheh, this place is still creepy, though. One thing is: Never take the bus at 1:65 (this would be A. M. if you're going by American time) because it will take you to Death Valley. And trust me, you don't want to be there. Signing off.

(Beep)
(Click)
(Beep)

Back