• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Day In The Life #9: Pthpthppth

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
(Beep)
(Click)
(Beep)

Okay, so, today I got back. The train went overnight because it went to a bunch of other places and there was too much noise to record but I'm finally home. I'm glad I'm out of there. Also, I got a letter from Shep today:

Dear Sheepy
I was at the store shopping and this popped out. It was so YOU. The second I saw it I thought "I gotta give that to Sheepy!" I was embarrassed to buy it but I really wanna see you wear it.
With love-Shep

He said "With love"! With LOVE! Ah, my life is officially perfect. Oh, and, the hat that went along with the message was a DJ Cap. Unfortunately, I already have that item. So, I sold my old DJ Cap at Re-tail and kept the one Shep gave me.

Well, basically, I had a great day. And I think it's better that you, audio diary, are the only one who gets to hear about my feelings. Oh, wait! What's this button do? Oh, play back? Okay!

(Press)
"Oh, hey look! It's a tape recorder! Why would Eugenie have this? I guess she's into recording stuff, pthhppthpth."
(Press)

EEEEK! BOB'S READING MY AUDIO DIARY?!

(Beep)
(Click)
(Beep)

Back