A Fast Weekend

Lujei

Fairy Queen from Majesty
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Today was my boyfriend's birthday. He just had a small party, and got plenty of gifts I'm sure. Like the 3 or 4 new games he got. Lucky...I usually only get one :/ I drew him a picture of Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series since he just beat Uncharted 4 (amazing game by the way, did not disappoint!), and he seemed happy with it. At least I hope...

My friend's birthday is on Tuesday of this week (the 17th), and I have an idea of what to get her. I kind of wanted to go hunt for a shiny for her but...one of her other friends is already doing the exact same thing...I'm not so sure what to do. I thought maybe I'll catch her one and see what happens, but what if the shiny is the exact one her friend is getting too? Or He'll get upset because I pretty much stole his idea? I don't want to do that, but I don't really have a whole lot of options here...my parents are always busy and I don't have money or a driver's liscense. Possibly a drawing? If you guys can give me a hand with this, I would appreciate it. I don't want to get anyone upset and I want to show how grateful I am to her. And no, I'm not making a card x-x

Played some more Platinum today. I did catch a male and female Feebas, and I wanted to go even further and catch a SHINY Feebas but I eventually gave up. I decided it wasn't really worth the effort, because I probably won't even use him/her anyway. It's mostly just for show. But I am glad I bred some other Feebas and I'm giving one of them to my friend. She wanted a specific kind of nature, and I was glad to be of help. I'm giving her the Feebas tomorrow. Man...since basically everyone is a Pokemon master already, no one really needs my help, or is interested in trading ;-; Oh well. At least I'm a good Poffin making partner XD

I'm currently trying to save up money to buy the really expensive stuff in Pokemon. Like the rest of the furniture in my 'Somewhat Impressive Villa' XD It's pretty funny how every once in a while I see Lucas in my villa just hanging out...like 'Hi honey, I'm home!' XD (btw I ship my charcter with Lucas. Don't judge please ;-;.) But yeah, the furniture there is REALLY expensive...and the best part? You can't even use them! I only have a bed and a clock, and I find it really dumb that you can't sleep in your own bed -_-.

Well, I'm gonna go and try to have Eevee roam around in that rich guy's trophy garden and use the Pokeradar to find a shiny. But first, I'll go and fight the gym leaders and hoard some cash XD

Back