• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling A few hybrid flowers + a beach full of free regular flowers

Gardenere

hiya
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Feedback
100% (57) +
I've got a some hybrid flowers that popped up on their own. I'm not really into making hybrids so I'm selling them.

2x orange pansies
1x blue pansies
7x black tulips
1x orange tulips
1x purple rose
5x black rose

I haven't been on here in a while so I'm not sure about prices. Make an offer and I'll probably accept. I prefer IGB.

Also, I'm redesigning my town, so I've got a lot of extra regular flowers on my beach! You don't have to buy any hybrids to come pick up regular flowers.

They're mostly red and white pansies, yellow lilies, yellow violets, yellow tulips, and yellow cosmos. There are a couple yellow roses too. Feel free to take any flowers off my beach, but don't touch anything else.

If you want some yellow pansies they're in another area (I can't fit them on the beach!), but I can show you where so you can have them.

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like the blue pansies and all seven black tulips. I'm not sure of the regular going price for hybrids -- does 200 IG bells each sound good? That would make it the total 1,600 bells. Let me know if that sounds good :)

Hi! I'd like the blue pansies and all seven black tulips. I'm not sure of the regular going price for hybrids -- does 200 IG bells each sound good? That would make it the total 1,600 bells. Let me know if that sounds good :)

Did some looking around, and it seems that hybrids go for around 1 TBT, which is around 200,000 IGB. I'm willing to go for slightly less than that in IGB or TBT if it's easier to transfer, but your offer is too low.

Would I be able to stop by and pick up the blue violets? I'd rather pay in TBT if that's alright, (IGB is low right now :/)
I'll pay 1 tbt for each, so 4 tbt total. :)

Did some looking around, and it seems that hybrids go for around 1 TBT, which is around 200,000 IGB. I'm willing to go for slightly less than that in IGB or TBT if it's easier to transfer, but your offer is too low.
Oh, wow! I have a lot to learn. Thanks anyway!

Back