• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying A kotatsu

chasca

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (26) +
Hey all,

I'm new to the forums (and still a bit new to the game), and am hoping to pick up a cozy kotatsu for the winter! Timmy & Tommy have not forked one up yet :(. I can only offer IGB at present, so please let me know how much would work, lest I can offer my single TBT!

Thanks!

welcome to the forums and happy holidays! i can get you one for free, if you like! :)

welcome to the forums and happy holidays! i can get you one for free, if you like! :)

Thanks for the welcome and happy holidays to you as well! Wow really? I'd seriously appreciate it :O!

Welcome!! c:
My T.I.Y. is selling a Kotatsu right now so it'd be really easy to give you one. Just lmk. :blush:

Thanks for the welcome and happy holidays to you as well! Wow really? I'd seriously appreciate it :O!

yeah absolutely! :") love for people to have good beginning tbt experiences. also, how can ya do without a kotatsu !

i'll add your friend code and open my gates, just come on over when you are ready! ☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait lol, i forgot the one i've got on me is customized red. do you care? i can have it redone real quick from reese if ya want

yeah absolutely! :") love for people to have good beginning tbt experiences. also, how can ya do without a kotatsu !

i'll add your friend code and open my gates, just come on over when you are ready! ☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait lol, i forgot the one i've got on me is customized red. do you care? i can have it redone real quick from reese if ya want

Awh thank you so much T^T everyone here is so nice!!! I've added your friend code and will head on over :)!

Nope don't care, actually it works out because I was planning on customizing it red :D! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome!! c:
My T.I.Y. is selling a Kotatsu right now so it'd be really easy to give you one. Just lmk. :blush:

Thanks so much, Strawbellies! I think I'm good thanks to Dino! Thanks again though :)

Awh thank you so much T^T everyone here is so nice!!! I've added your friend code and will head on over :)!

Nope don't care, actually it works out because I was planning on customizing it red :D! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much, Strawbellies! I think I'm good thanks to Dino! Thanks again though :)

i'm so glad! proud to be a part of a Good Community. glad you are a part too ♡

and haha, fate ! awesome. opening rn !

i'm so glad! proud to be a part of a Good Community. glad you are a part too ♡

and haha, fate ! awesome. opening rn !

Happy to be here! I love AC and it seems the community is just as lovely as the series ^_^ thanks so much for the kotatsu, excited to re-arrange my living room around it~ Have a good one!

Happy to be here! I love AC and it seems the community is just as lovely as the series ^_^ thanks so much for the kotatsu, excited to re-arrange my living room around it~ Have a good one!

exactly ! and it's pretty exciting around here since the update, ha.

have a good one, hon!

Last edited:
Back