• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A lil bit of everything

BluebearL

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Update: I will take 1 halloween commission for free, you can choose cartooning, painting, markers, charcoal, pastels or a sketch (coloured or b/w) Only requirement is that it is halloween themed- I will be creating a scene with whatever you give me (characters, prompts etc)
Ordering form:

Style preference or artists choice:
Subject/character:
Any add on villagers:
Any Extra Details:
Price: N/A

I may not be very good but I enjoy making art. I use charcoals, chalk+oil pastels, alcohol markers, acrylics, pencils and watercolours. At the moment I am doing some marker drawings. They are very simple but I thought having a thread would be a good way to keep track of my progress.

1598251459205.png
IMG_2102.jpg
4BNaiMX2V1Gmtxo5JQU-nCEwjeM6IXiVcslFQ_gFm8GAeabpbFcKvCQi8rAug8YiwkdLq8y1icXSSJQoSYZGMH4gNOau-wON-0nNvZcfaPanH57ge_Clh-NctZY5KZuxQ9LjumNy
xJhpG4Yk2b-GcDaf6eXbsl-mbEq9S-PYtRJLSogunTqg-vu8_pYRk7nUF_dUNBn_8s49e2_CJ221IufOZe1pN4yixqo7F_QJtrzqnF9SYtSosJy4albduhcJbMePnoGIx07zcvrH

p5ncj4yITVNxvZMWoLt4s9YxPZp5JT34YXuiDR6PoMXzU2dVfZzBYiWsvt5-qyoaWwjoSAnALWFyjuPxU2A_wHxvkhXgFyl3Q0fqb0ywa3XxWm0Hok3UoHTfgWw_hZ5RUR1_Obuc
Xara's ACNH character
X9bbIRaDeFBpdK_ok-Kkq2Tu4Gmt8iVEasNlephr4Zw5_Lv0kNxOTgeTbl3j9S7ALuSZI4zbpcnUEK5xZuDN8TVEfgzHmDqbmpSzeUMUz5nr7up1AvRkv1LUCWDhgUXd8aiqw19m
nightxshift's Mayor
lb6ZMPmb44xls0OTZtcXnezDFRFlE-tXNR06ZdxzEpJ6VUzgS5c7kt6iJme2gP2M5Jkq-2tcxQ-ZrTCDjwTgaqymOoqA6Z8HGNbyvdyxbJcsrmd0yC7ZV7x87mlPSxmEWNECS2v2
Roxxy's ACNH character+Whitney (olds school face design)

1601267257038.png

image0.jpg

R7SPHH_3XJhFykP0qVYovm9dyP6g-8Ggf20NWSVwPdMRNhl_nv8ZVCBfNmCZ-0W-cNIKCzVPXPaymoRg3GiNvg-anwwqnJCXjKbhyRA_tE7HwEgWRA61U0XeKDlRjluc3H3Rn8yR
amye.miller's OC Sprinkles

Coming soon!

Last edited:
So cute! Especially Kicks, though I may be biased because he's one of my favorites.
If you're taking them, could I possibly request something?

So cute! Especially Kicks, though I may be biased because he's one of my favorites.
If you're taking them, could I possibly request something?
Hi, thank you so much- yes Kicks is one of the best NPC's for sure! I would love to take a request btw, I'll take all the practise I can get.

ahh your art is so adorable🥺 i’d love for you to consider my island rep if you ever wanna give her a go~

F3D9809F-DE6B-454E-9AE7-CDB230580EB8.jpeg
8879E49B-9837-4D9C-BA24-7AE6A15DD442.jpeg

p5ncj4yITVNxvZMWoLt4s9YxPZp5JT34YXuiDR6PoMXzU2dVfZzBYiWsvt5-qyoaWwjoSAnALWFyjuPxU2A_wHxvkhXgFyl3Q0fqb0ywa3XxWm0Hok3UoHTfgWw_hZ5RUR1_Obuc
@xara I have never drawn one of the human villagers before but I really enjoyed this one. I love the design of your character! I can set the drawing on a whiter bg if you would like btw?

@xara I have never drawn one of the human villagers before but I really enjoyed this one. I love the design of your character! I can set the drawing on a whiter bg if you would like btw?

bro this is so good omg🥺 i’m literally speechless,, you’re so talented - thank you so much!! and the background is absolutely perfect, thank you <33

bro this is so good omg🥺 i’m literally speechless,, you’re so talented - thank you so much!! and the background is absolutely perfect, thank you <33
That means a lot, tysm! Glad you like it, thank you again for requesting!

Hi, you are amazingly talented 😍 I would love if you would consider drawing my island rep and if you can manage Whitney too that would be fab 😊

A8DF279B-B7C0-4208-84F1-9DC31F769B51.jpeg

Last edited:
Omg that’s so cute 🥺. Would u consider my mayor?
Hi, you are amazingly talented 😍 I would love if you would consider drawing my island rep and if you can manage Whitney too that would be fab 😊

View attachment 309257

Hi I would love to do both of these requests! Tysm for the requests I’ll get started when I get the chance and ping you both when they are done
Post automatically merged:

Adding Whitney is no problem btw.

Tysm both for the compliments I really appreciate it, I hope I can keep improving

Back