• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A little about me

Alolan_Apples

Mollycord’s Exile
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I am Apple2012, a new member to this site. I can tell you a few facts about me and how I came to be.

• I'm a member of GameFAQs too. My username is turtle4apple. Over there, I created two FAQs on the FAQs section of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, submitted a few cheats, and participated in the forums.
  • If you wanted to know where I got my username (Apple2012), that was my username on the biggest Little Big Planet fansite, Little Big Planet Central. I wanted to keep my LBPC ID as I joined this site.
  • More about my username - the year in my username was the year I joined LBPC. The "apple" part came from my interest in apples. I find fruits and vegetables cute, especially apples. So in case if you're wondering, that is how I got my username.
  • On LBPC, I have the largest blog on the site, at 172 entries. Blogs are pretty quiet there. I written over 100 entries on my first year.
  • I may be a guy, but all of my characters in my ACNL town are female. They have the same eyes and same hairstyle (but the eye color and hair color differ with all of them).
  • My PSN ID is M3-457. I have yet to join the Nintendo Network.
  • My favorite color is a toss up between green and blue.
  • My favorite food is a toss up between cheesecake and chocolate cream pie (aka chocolate pie).
  • I am a creative person.

I will be writing many blog entries as I enjoy TBT, but I won't create a spam blog. I will write one entry per day, not everyday, and if I write an entry, it would have to be about the following:

• Creativity
  • Anything related to Animal Crossing
  • Amazing facts (i.e 4th of July is on the same day of the week as Halloween)

Occasionally, I would talk about activity regarding personal life or site activity (such as blog checkpoints). However, I will not make reviews, talk about anything in the news, or post thing about other video games (even Little Big Planet).

I hope you enjoy reading my blog, but I wouldn't expect you to post comments. You are more than welcome to post comments, but I would like to put a comment roof. I don't know how to close the comments section, but I would like to have no more than 50 comments per entry.

Back