• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A new beginning

chillv

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
Looking back at some of the stuff I had posted on this blog on the past (especially #Miiquality), I really want to write this post to say that I've moved on from those views I've had about the LGBT community and their representation in video games. In fact, I also have to confess that a lot of it came as a result of internalized homophobia since I happen to be LGBT myself.

I know in the past I have apologized for some things I have said here and behavior but I think I should also post that here. I'm not going to delete the stuff I posted here as although it's embarrassing, I feel like keeping them up shows that I'm willing to let my history be known and take it like a man. Afterall, it's not like you can "erase" it anyway, as the damage has already been done.

Anything that was written before this is in my past and isn't really reflective of who I am now. I hope from here I can do better and treat others with more respect, as well as become a better man as a result of this :blush:

Back