• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A new start

JobySheepie

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I felt like writing this =D It's basically about me moving into my town and meeting new people, etc. Most of it is fantasy, obviously =P Animals are human-anthro's in this story (humans with animal features.

Chapter 1
It's really a bit step for me, moving to this new town. No one knows anything about it, it's far and kept secret amongst the people.. But I remember that I used to live there as young child, so very long ago, and I've never been able to chase those memories out.
The town is called Strust, and I just moved here. Funded mostly by my parents. But even then, it turns out that I still have a loan to pay off; why don't people tell me these things earlier?

i think you write very well. there's room for improvement of course, but you've got the initial idea of how to write, and it's really nice. <3

Back