• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A question about Katrina's fortunes

Poppyann

Lover of rabbits
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
April Birthstone (Diamond)
So I got my fortune told today and she started talking about Joan holding turnips, and then said the fortune to my good luck was a tiger tank (which is not being sold today). Does this mean I need to wear the tiger tank Sunday for good luck with Joan? Or between today and Sunday? Or just today? Also, I read somewhere that the item she tells you to wear will be stocked in the shop that day, but the tiger tank is not. How can I get hold of it? :c

Last edited:
Katrina said the exact same thing to me about Joan, but she told me I had to wear ornate shoes. I'm still not sure what it means though, I'm sorry I'm not much help.

Pretty sure that Katrina's fortune is just your fortune for that day; she tells little stories about the NPC characters but I don't think it's connected. And no, I've never known for the item she specifies to be in the shops that day; sometime you can find it if it's generic like "glasses" but when she want you to wear something particular I never see it.

Alright, thank you both. I think I'll just disregard everything she's said in that case because I've had a VERY good day in NL today anyway, with or without a "tiger tank"...

Back