• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Question About The Catalog System

Onikai32

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
We know that catalog items can be delivered at 9:00 AM or at 5:00 PM, when the mail is delivered.

My question is: If I were to order an item from the catalog BEFORE 5:00 pm, let's say around noon, would I receive the item with the rest of my afternoon mail at 5:00 PM on that same day? Or are catalog items automatically forced to be mailed the NEXT day, no matter what time you order them?

Also, if you CAN do this, doesn't that mean you can order the items from your catalog that you need to be "lucky" for Katrina's fortune or to be "stylish" for one of Gracie's fashion checks, and still be able to use them for these purposes within the same day? That would make these two tasks infinitely easier to accomplish. You would simply need to stock up on catalog clothing and never have to worry about not having the correct outfit for the job.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Back