• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A question concerning villagers moving out

Kiwi

Thinking 'bout AC NH!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Small Mailbox
I have a second village with three villagers I'd really love to have in my main town, and since I currently have space for a 10th villager, I planned to convince one of them to move to Magica :p

I currently have 9 villagers in my second town. I know the minimum amount of villagers is 8, so it should be possible for one villager to move out... I had 8 villagers in my main town before many times, so I'm pretty sure this is correct... right?
Because I've been time travelling the whole afternoon and so far nobody wanted to move out ._.
Is it because the mayor hasn't completed the approval rating yet?

That could be why, I think not completing the approval rating will not let villagers be able to befriend you or move out. First complete the approval rate process, then work on the villagers.

Yea, I tt'ed some more and still no villager wants to move (they love my town full of weeds so much 8D)
so I guess that's the problem.

I'm at 74 % right now~

I moved out villagers without being Mayor.
What I did was go forward 3 days, talk to one specific villager each time, see if they tell me if anyone's moving, TT to the next day, then talk again, then keep TT one day each time. By the 5th or so day, someone was thinking of moving out.

Back