• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A Quick Question!

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
If you delete someone from your friends list (on your DS not AC) will it stop their villagers moving to your town?

I only ask because I've been scammed by someone and I've just deleted their friend card because I don't want their villagers to move in and talk about that town etc similarly, I don't want my villagers to go to their town and show letters I've sent etc etc

Thanks!

If you delete them completely, I think it stops villagers from their town moving/moving from yours to theirs.

Unless someone was already in the process of moving from that players town... I think. :)

If you delete them completely, I think it stops villagers from their town moving/moving from yours to theirs.

Unless someone was already in the process of moving from that players town... I think. :)

Ooh ok, good :)

Thank you!

Would anyone be able to test it and confirm?

Back