• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A-Rod sig

.bored

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
No brushing here. Smuding with one brush. =P

AlexRodriguezsignoflare.png

not one of my favorites of yours, but the fact that you got all that on the left side without any brushes

if the grainy effects were intentional, I think it would be better if they weren't there, if it happened because of quality, try saving it as a png

6/10, doesnt look too pretty, but took some effort, good experiment lol

TheGremp said:
not one of my favorites of yours, but the fact that you got all that on the left side without any brushes

if the grainy effects were intentional, I think it would be better if they weren't there, if it happened because of quality, try saving it as a png

6/10, doesnt look too pretty, but took some effort, good experiment lol
It is saved as a png, and it was a stock so I didn't add the grain affect.

Scrap it. The quality of the stock is bad.

I don't like how the sparks brush stands out.

TheGremp said:
ah so the pic just came like that? I guess you can't do anything bout that
Nope. I don't know if sharpening it would do anything.

EDIT: I think the picture was cropped so it's blurred in the background.

Without the dots on the left I think it would be a great sig. (I'm not sure what stock is if someone would be kind enough to clarify)

I think it is a well made sig as it is but its just so confusing on the left that its hard to like it.

Propaganda Man said:
Without the dots on the left I think it would be a great sig. (I'm not sure what stock is if someone would be kind enough to clarify)

I think it is a well made sig as it is but its just so confusing on the left that its hard to like it.
A stock is like a render, but includes a background. That's basically what it is.

You can remove the render, if you didnt know, by using the paths tool.

My sig Render is from the Haloi 3 COmmercial.

10/10 cause it yankees

If you cut out the render itd be 10/10

Back