• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Sadness Thread

I really don't want my best friend to move in August. Even though she's going to a really nice college and I should be happy for her, I'm really going to miss her. Then I feel guilty that I'm being so selfish, but I really can't help it. She's the only person that I really trust, and I know that she isn't going to keep me around after she makes new friends in college, because nobody else did.

I hate myself for being such a selfish brat.

It's ok, it's apart of life.
I say get a car and road trip and visit often.
You can't let her stay for you.
Trust me I have had meny of experience with this. Kinda
Like with a bf or gf in my case, she was going to move about a hour away.
It was for her work. Instead I asked her to stay. She moved in with me and drove out there every day. We got married had a couple of kids. Sounds good right? But I still hear about it. I didn't mean to keep her from her life and what could of been. Some times you have to let people go and live there life's, or there going to hold it against you.

It's ok, it's apart of life.
I say get a car and road trip and visit often.
You can't let her stay for you.
Trust me I have had meny of experience with this. Kinda
Like with a bf or gf in my case, she was going to move about a hour away.
It was for her work. Instead I asked her to stay. She moved in with me and drove out there every day. We got married had a couple of kids. Sounds good right? But I still hear about it. I didn't mean to keep her from her life and what could of been. Some times you have to let people go and live there life's, or there going to hold it against you.

Yeah, I have no intention of telling her any of this, and she wouldn't stay anyways. I'm just going to let her forget about me.

But I still hear about it. I didn't mean to keep her from her life and what could of been. Some times you have to let people go and live there life's, or there going to hold it against you.

Your choices are what effect your world. Instead of asking, "What would life have been like if I let go?"
You should be asking yourself, "What would life be like if I never stepped in?"

Surprising how big one small action like that can be.

I transferred schools last year, leaving my best friend. My new friend wants to transfer because almost all of her friends go to another school. I'll be all alone! *sniff* Huge essay to write and exams on the way. I'm gonna go completely insane. Parents are fighting all the time.

Now I'm going to dry my eyes and fight it out like the warrior I am.

This thread needs some happiness.

NOSTALGIA OVERLOAD!!!

I can't deny, I'm 15 and I still love to watch Arthur.

I transferred schools last year, leaving my best friend. My new friend wants to transfer because almost all of her friends go to another school. I'll be all alone! *sniff* Huge essay to write and exams on the way. I'm gonna go completely insane. Parents are fighting all the time.

Now I'm going to dry my eyes and fight it out like the warrior I am.

I know your pain! When I was young, I lived in my hometown. I had to leave to go across to the other side of the country, and leave my best friend who lived directly beside me and we played together everyday. (Grade 1)
After awhile, I made some friends in the new school. Half a year through, he moved away. (Grade 2)
The year after that (same school), I made another friend, but he ended up moving cities and schools during the Summer. (Grade 3 - Grade 4)
Then, I finally made new friends at the school again, and I was moving back to the other side of the country... (Grade 5)
In Grade 5, I had three different schools, leaving friends behind over and over.
I now have a lot of friends, and I'm here until I graduate! Hope it gets better for you!

Last edited:
Yeah, I have no intention of telling her any of this, and she wouldn't stay anyways. I'm just going to let her forget about me.

If your friends, you don't have to stop because someone moves. Don't be lazy. Real friends true friends don't see things like moving ending everything.

Your choices are what effect your world. Instead of asking, "What would life have been like if I let go?"
You should be asking yourself, "What would life be like if I never stepped in?"

Surprising how big one small action like that can be.

I should of let her go, it's not about what if or what would of, it's about someone holding a grudge over you for not letting them.
Of corse, it's not just that.
When I proposed to my wife, she was crying. She cried because I hadn't proposed yet.
She even know what day I would propose, when and where. And she still was upset because I was taking too long.
We had only been dating for a year. She still holds that against me.
I wanted to be a dad cense high school. When she got pregnant we were fighting at the time and even though I was happy for my baby, I didn't give the reaction she wanted so I allways hear about how I didn't want my baby.

After my twins died, we got pregnant again, with my son .she holds against me not talking enough to her tummy.

It's not allways about how you look at things, but how others will. I don't know how life would of been if I never stepped in, but I do know she wouldn't be angry with me for not letting her go, but she probably would be angry for letting her go, like I didn't want her or something. I can see that working out this way, loose loose. All I know.

Last edited:
Gosh this is a really depressing thread D:

-I have 1 friend. (irl)
-I'm too shy to make friends >_<
-Everyone calls me names because I never speak to anyone else xD
-Someone once threw a snowball at my face and gave me a nosebleed then tripped me up ;~; (hurt so much D: )
-I also get picked on for being a bookworm...
-I live in a rough neighbourhood o-o (i didn't spell that right did I?)
-I have insomnia so I can never sleep...
-One of the worst bullies in my class once ripped up one of my drawings which took my 2 weeks (and still wasnt done) so i asked to go to the toilet and cried to myself xD
-I'm bisexual and have not told anyone yet... (SMART IDEA TO POST ON INTERNET TO PPLZ I DONT KNOW LMAO)

edit: I removed something that was probably too personal o-o

Last edited:
Gosh this is a really depressing thread D:

-I have 1 friend. (irl)
-I'm too shy to make friends >_<
-Everyone calls me names because I never speak to anyone else xD
-Someone once threw a snowball at my face and gave me a nosebleed then tripped me up ;~; (hurt so much D: )
-I also get picked on for being a bookworm...
-I live in a rough neighbourhood o-o (i didn't spell that right did I?)
-I have insomnia so I can never sleep...
-One of the worst bullies in my class once ripped up one of my drawings which took my 2 weeks (and still wasnt done) so i asked to go to the toilet and cried to myself xD
-I'm bisexual and have not told anyone yet... (SMART IDEA TO POST ON INTERNET TO PPLZ I DONT KNOW LMAO)

edit: I removed something that was probably too personal o-o

Sounds like you're going through a lot of things I was going through in high school. If I'm going to tell you anything it is to not let it affect you. I know that sounds crazy but I really let bullies and struggle with my sexuality get me down and I just wasted my entire high school career--and I went to a high school that if I had succeeded in, could have given me amazing opportunities. But I squandered it by allowing myself to be weak--don't do that.

If you ever need to talk to someone about your problems, I'm here. I know its sometimes hard to open up to strangers but if you're having issues of crying and such talking out your problems with someone might help you feel a little better about what you are going through.

Sounds like you're going through a lot of things I was going through in high school. If I'm going to tell you anything it is to not let it affect you. I know that sounds crazy but I really let bullies and struggle with my sexuality get me down and I just wasted my entire high school career--and I went to a high school that if I had succeeded in, could have given me amazing opportunities. But I squandered it by allowing myself to be weak--don't do that.

If you ever need to talk to someone about your problems, I'm here. I know its sometimes hard to open up to strangers but if you're having issues of crying and such talking out your problems with someone might help you feel a little better about what you are going through.

Heehee, thank you for the offer but I'm fine. Really ^_^' I don't want to make a fuss its ok :)

If your friends, you don't have to stop because someone moves. Don't be lazy. Real friends true friends don't see things like moving ending everything.

They're the ones who never want to keep me around. Everyone always says that. But in reality, they just get to a point to where they realize that they don't want to talk to me anymore, and they don't. They get rid of me, and she's not going to be any different. I'm very easy to replace.

I am fat
I am dumb
People don't take my inner diva seriously
I am going for my license on Tuesday and I can't drive
I'm becoming ugly
I am mean to this fat kid because I just hate him I can't help it he has bad genes it's just how the conception worked. Once we had cake in class and I like 'I hope u eat 100 pieces and die of an aneurysm, and because you are dumb and I don't expect you to know what that means It means a heart attack. Have a good life" then he didn't eat any cake. I am just a very mean person and it makes me sad I can't help it I hate everyone
The hot PE teacher has not yet noticed me :(((((

O and I hate my dad and want him dead

wow someone got issue's....

after speaking with my wife the past few days. I think I take all she says in a negative tone,
It sounds to me like she is yelling, like she is mad. Maybe I'm just too used to it being that way that when its a normal conversation I panic and get defensive.
Me doing this gets her upset though.
Maybe I'm the cause to all my life's problems.

I finally told my head of college about my dad being verbally abusive, the only thing is I should apparently get the police involved but my dad works for the police so it would make him lose his job. I was so scared yesterday, I had gone to my boyfriend's and my dad just started calling me over and over threatening for me to come home now or not at all, so my boyfriend took me back to the college and I told my head of college everything. He then started to call my dad, who was apparently near the school even though he had no reason to be. When we got home he started shouting at me and demanding to know what I had told the college. The thing is my dad is one of those abusers who denies that he is being abusive, just that I 'drive' him to do it as I'm disobedient. I have to talk to my head of college again today about whether I should stay with my parents anymore...

Hot pe teacher still doesnt know i exist :(

Hot pe teacher still doesnt know i exist :(

Walk into your gym class butt-naked. Start singing the Pokemon theme song, and then touch the PE teacher's neck. Specifically the neck. When you touch the neck, wonderful things will happen, and this PE teacher will know you exist, all right.

Back