• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Sadness Thread

Wait wait wait... if it was 3 years they must be lying, even a little!

*sigh* unfortunately, it got more complicated after I posted this. Too complicated for anybody here to understand. I have trouble understanding it myself :/

Depressed that this guy will never be my boyfriend..

url.jpg

Trundle, YanoShigun, Bambi, Lovemcqueen, Kip, Prof Gallows, Dustbunnii, Roshan, Jake., Flying Mint Bunny, Dimension Witch, Dalie, SockHead, Lauren, Lookyhooky, Juicebox, Wraithe83, Octavia, PaJami, Julie, RoosterInURbutt, Cloudkitty, Jas0n, (h-izzle I don't think you get kittens... a pen? Really? Haha) Mary, Hamusuta, monochrome, keybug55, and Mei

2ZHoaA0.gif

It is hard to get past the bad times. I help teach preschool, and I always tell my kids when a friend is hurting to cross their hands over their heart, close their eyes and wish them well. I will have a bunch of 5 year olds wishing you all (and your families) well tomorrow.

It is hard to get past the bad times,
In a way this thread has helped me. In my life, I have no one to talk to.
Can't talk to friends, can't talk to family. Not with out whip lash.
Here I can vent, poor my sad depression out. Just so it's not bottled in, eating away at my soul. It's good to get it all out sometimes.
You say your sad, people talk with you about it. And it dosnt have any negative on your day to day life.
Well be ok. This is there we meet friends to talk. Baby dont sleep this good.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope only the best and all things good for you.

- hot pe teacher dnt notice me
- second hot guy (school captain) dnt notice me
- i have exams on tuesday and i am dumb
- i have 62783 family members staying @ my house who dont shut up so i cant study
- my year advisor pull me out of class for like 20 minutes 2 talk 2 me n she like 'how r u? r u happy? wats goin on? do u hav friends? do u need help? how r u goin in skool?' idk she say she got email from the deputy but idno what is goin on mayb the skool think i am ****ed in the head it stupid idno :(
*sigh*

-just put a picture of him on your wall
-just stalk him on Facebook
-studystudystudystudystudy
- Just put on your headphones onto maximum volume and play classical music and then I think you wont hear your annoying relatives.(And I thought my family was big! You better not be lying about the 62783 relatives)
-Act like a ****** always works for me when somebody asks me if I have brain injuries(although I did fall out of crib and hit my head when I was a baby, I'm not so sure if that's enough to cause brain injuries.)

now my fan is making a stupid rattling noise and i want to smash my head into the wall and bleed to death fml

And now I'm totally creeped out because I was reading this Creepypasta called "Sweet Apple Massacre" and it was really sexual and bloody, (just how I like my fanfics)

It is hard to get past the bad times,
In a way this thread has helped me. In my life, I have no one to talk to.
Can't talk to friends, can't talk to family. Not with out whip lash.
Here I can vent, poor my sad depression out. Just so it's not bottled in, eating away at my soul. It's good to get it all out sometimes.
You say your sad, people talk with you about it. And it dosnt have any negative on your day to day life.
Well be ok. This is there we meet friends to talk. Baby dont sleep this good.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope only the best and all things good for you.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Nobody on here knows me in person, so they can't really judge me. I like using the anonymity as a way to get everything out in the open without fear or rejection. My friends try to talk to me, and I appreciate their help, but sometimes I just wanna talk, you know? Sometimes it's nice to just talk about the bad times without intervention, because sometimes putting it in front of your own eyes helps you sort things out.

my husband today said we might be living here in the middle of nowhere for another three years..... I ran a bath and cried. literally we're in a desert that's either frozen tundra or warm with 40mph winds and dirt... with no people, no shopping, no friends, no nature to explore....
Good thing that bath gave me time to think, and then we sat down and talked about our options and brainstormed until we had a compromise. A beautiful, beautiful compromise.

I also told him to put big bold neon-light disclaimers on anything he's talking to me hypothetically again in the future because all I heard was "We're staying here another three years taadaa!" and kinda freaked out.

I suddenly miss my Winter Break. I'm not too sad about it, but I guess it's a memory that can get me sometimes. It's been 4 months already! But I should be happy, as I'm getting all these great gifts for my upcoming birthday.

I suddenly miss my Winter Break. I'm not too sad about it, but I guess it's a memory that can get me sometimes. It's been 4 months already! But I should be happy, as I'm getting all these great gifts for my upcoming birthday.

chin up

Finding out an old friend now smoke cannabis and having said friend drive you home from work high is always fun...

Ugh. I have this one friend, and I'm not sure if we're fighting or not. I don't want to be fighting of course. I'm only a little mad at her, but I'm afraid that she's really mad at me. I know that everything is my fault too, but I can't apologize unless we really are fighting, otherwise she really will get mad at me.

I never fought with my friends in Middle School or High School, but suddenly drama starts when I start college. Fantastic.

I hate unloading all my problems to people, especially strangers but

-I'm constantly anxious (to the point where I take quite a few medications for it), and it makes me grit my teeth all the time which is very painful
-Because I grit my teeth so often I misaligned my jaw and now I can't eat a lot of foods because my back teeth clash when I chew. I probably have TMJ.
-I have no friends where I live and I haven't had any in years
-It takes hours to fall asleep and for some reason I keep waking up every two hours and having problems going back to sleep. I usually give up at 5 or 6 AM after a few hours of restless sleep. I don't know why this is happening.
-Though I'm really excited to see my best friend in two months, I have to take a plane to her country and I'm terrified of flying
-I was recently hospitalized for my depression and it hasn't gotten any better since I got home

I feel like such a downer :c

Back